Translations of your social network pages adapted to each different audience
We’re the partner you’re looking for to adapt your social network translations to the needs of each market.
Why choose Treeloc?
You’ve made an effort to build a social networking brand and presence. You’re thinking about expanding into other markets with the same policy, but you’re worried about losing the originality of your posts. At Treeloc we can help you!
You need a company that knows how to adapt its tone at any given time, that understands exactly what the goal of your posts is (positioning and sales) and that knows how to implement SEM and SEO strategies.
Adapted to the target audience
You need someone who knows how to move away from the source text, where necessary, without losing its original essence. You need a service provider who knows what tone is required in the target market for each social networking site, and who can provide translations almost as you’re writing the original posts.
You need a collaboration with a company that doesn’t set a minimum price for each order.
Key points of the service
A speedy service, provided by native experts in each target language and 100% adapted to the needs of the client.
- Experienced social networking translation professionals
- SEO and SEM experience
- Transcreation capacity, where agreed
- Native speakers of the target language, with extensive knowledge of social networks and the vocabulary used for each site
- A project manager who knows about social networking and is quick to respond
- Ability to come to an agreement not to charge minimum order amounts
- Traceability of resources, allowing clients to use those who best suit their philosophy time and time again
Examples of social network translations
Confidentiality is one of our fundamental values, which is why in the following examples, which are real and recent, you won’t find the names of the clients we were working for.
A company specializing in skiing: translation of social network content to various languages, from tweets to Facebook posts.